RV Insurance in Escondido, CA
Having an RV gives you the freedom to just pick up and go without the hassle of booking a flight, hotel room or restaurants. We offer specialized RV insurance so talk to an agent about a policy that is right for your RV lifestyle.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road.
With that in mind, talk to your agent today about specialized RV insurance coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, talk to you to see what options are available for your RV.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Low and no deductible options are available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
We offer coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
We also offer insurance coverage for towable RVs including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers. Contact our agency for a free quote!
Frequently Asked Questions about RV Insurance
Do I need to keep my RV Insurance in the off-season?
Yes, you should keep your RV insured in the off-season. Various damages can occur when the vehicle is in storage that you would need coverage for such as weather-related accidents, theft, or vandalism or fires.
What is Total Loss Replacement coverage?
Total loss replacement coverage provides you with a new vehicle if your existing, used RV is considered a total loss. Not all RVs are eligible for this coverage so check with your agent.
What is full-timer’s coverage?
Full Timers liability coverage is designed for individuals who use their RV as a permanent residence. If you live in your RV, you’ll want to consider this coverage.